Reports To: VP - Treasury
· Prepare borrowing bases and reports as needed, including borrowing bases for loan closings, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements, and investor reports.
· Analyze hypothetical trade results and work closely with trustees on comparing loan data and portfolio information and statistics.
· Perform data analysis on large asset portfolios including data reconciliation and calculation of borrowing bases, portfolio compliance tests such as financial covenants, OC/IC tests, portfolio quality tests and concentration ratios.
· Understand and calculate portfolio compliance tests and reporting requirements as defined by CLO and lending facility governing documents to ensure compliance.
· Calculate and coordinate payment date auditing process with trustees and accountants, review priority of payment calculations (waterfalls) and distribution amounts to CLO noteholders.
· Reconcile loan balance and other information with trustees and troubleshoot data variance.
· Set up wires, prepare debt reporting and support AUP procedures and treasury projects if needed.
· Interact with trustees, investors, rating agencies, investment banks, auditors, and other industry participants.
· Research and interpret legal documents such as Indenture, Credit Agreement, Loan and Security Agreement, Collateral Manager Agreements, Trust Agreements, and other related governing documents as issues arise.
· BA/BS in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
· 0-2 years of experience working in the Banking and Finance industries (securitization preferred)
· Strong analytical and organizational skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Willingness to learn lending concepts, as well as form and substance of Credit Agreements and other legal documents
· Strong Microsoft Office skills especially Excel