Job Title: Junior Sales Associate
Reports To: Managing Director
Position Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO
Job Description: A middle-market focused office seeks a Junior Sales Associate that will focus on creating relationships with new companies and retaining the existing client base. This position involves cold calling new potential clients from a database, analyzing financials and assisting in the underwriting process. The junior sales associate will provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Marketing and Cold calling; making multiple calls and sending emails to potential clients.
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients.
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Work with the underwriters in reviewing client financials and required loan documents.
- Working with sales team when closing sale.
- Maintaining database of prospective client information.
- Manage third-party due diligence including appraisal, engineering, environmental, seismic and credit reports; review reports and identify underwriting risks and recommend solutions to mitigate unacceptable risks.
- Work directly with borrowers to obtain required financial and collateral information as well as resolve underwriting issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential and existing customers.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- College degree or equivalent.
Interested parties should send an email to email@example.com
Overview: MidCap Financial Services, LLC (“MCF”) is a specialty finance company with principal offices in Washington, D.C. (Bethesda, MD), Chicago and Los Angeles that provides debt solutions to middle-market companies across all domestic industries. MCF is managed by Apollo Capital Management, a subsidiary of global asset manager Apollo Global Management ($280 billion AUM). MCF is expanding rapidly, with over $19 billion of commitments under management. MCF provides a broad array of corporate debt solutions to finance acquisitions, growth capital, and working capital needs of middle-market companies. The Leveraged Finance & Financial Sponsors Group underwrites First Lien, Second Lien, Unitranche, and Mezzanine cash flow loans to North American and European private equity-backed firms.
The Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Analyst/Associate if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.